Contract design (from a technical point of view)SHP
- Examination, completion of and comment on documents (functional specification, requirement document)
- Introduction of measurable objectives
- Examination and completion of the scheduled project management (such as milestones, cooperation duties, acceptance...)
- Participation in contract negotiations
- Risk reduction through clear regulations
- Clarification of reasonable requirements
- Examination of completeness
- Integration of specialist fields, IT department, legal department and investors
- Safeguarding of the interests of customer and contractor
- Clear process model
- Minimized project risks, enhanced project success
- Long-standing experience at the intersection between law, technology and economy
- Extensive practical experience in the solution of difficulties
The contract design for IT projects, in particular, is closely related to actual processes and concrete expectations. Consulting, procurement and outsourcing contracts set a course which binds the company for years and involves huge ancillary costs.
Analogous to the proceedings in other engineering areas, we support our customers in establishing comprehensive and clear rules which include aspects of execution such as integration, acceptance and the start of production.